Creating custom jewellery is a collaborative and mutually rewarding experience. The end result is always unique and very personal. Whether you’re updating an heirloom piece that has been in your family for generations or starting your own tradition, your creation will come to life as a very personal statement celebrating that special moment in time.
- We use 3D software to accomplish the manufacture of the wax model. This is because the piece is “grown” or “milled” directly from the file created for presentation and visualization, thus it is an exact replica of what you see on the screen and in pictures.
- Once the design is defined in detail, we proceed to make the wax model.
- The wax model is then cast into a perfect negative impression in the “investimento” (a super fine white plaster) where the molten precious metals of your choice are then poured.
- Using a precise balance of hand craftsmanship, patience and expertise your custom jewellery piece is finished to natural perfection.
- A little cleaning, soldering (to assemble parts if required), finishing and polishing gets your piece ready for the setting of your chosen diamonds, coloured stones and pearls.
- Setting a stone is a precise art, where drilling, cutting, hammering, pushing, burnishing of the metals in cold takes place.
- Knowledge and experience are involved when handling each specific beauty of nature – the properties of each gemstone.
- Final touches of finishing, polishing and cleaning are applied.
- Branding and stamping is your guarantee that the piece is everything it should be.
- The result: a beautiful, stunning, perfect and unique piece of jewellery ready to enjoy for years to come.
Together, we will produce that special piece with your budget in mind.